CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!!!!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!.  May this be the best year you have had in a while.  I'm going to start by taking some advice that one of my bloggers suggested.  Make this the year to finish things you have started. 
A bucket list so to speak.  So I started it off right.  I made a trip that I have needed to take for 3 years.  I want to say that I have 1 mission accomplished.  Many more to come. I want to thank each and everyone of my followers/friends for sticking  by me.  I've been in a bit of a rut for a while.  However, I'm going to be putting on my list a "to be finished"  Tasks that I have started and not completed.  Hopefully together we can do this together.  So with that being said.  Please take a moment to reminisce on projects you have started and needed to have completed and haven't and maybe we can get it accomplished together.

I'll be back in a day or so.  This will be one of my many "to be finished" tasks,  To come back more often, hold myself accountable......

tah tah for now. I love you.. And wish the very best of 2012 to you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment