CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 4 Journaling our Eats~

Just checking in. I continue to do well. I hope that everyone else is as well. Hope your writing down what your eating, getting your exercise in and doing great.  Posting what i had to add to my journal of eats today.

Breakfast:
2 egg whites 1 pc sugar free toast with spray butter (I use the spray butter that has no calories) 5 sprays are free and that is enough on the toast. 1 tsp of sugar free orange marmalade on my toast.

mid-morning: 1 banana

Lunch:
salad: lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, raisins, shredded cheese, 2 tbs of olive oil/vinegar dressing

mid-afternoon: 3 sugar free murray vanilla wafers with peanut butter

Supper:
Chicken hotdog, cut up no bread.  This is a treat for me, As I haven't been able to eat hot dogs in 4 yrs. I found the chicken hot dogs and even Turkey hot dogs, Thank You Oscar Mayer for making these for individuals that can't do beef or pork.

I managed to keep my hiny out of the kitchen this evening.

Exercise:  15 min on my incumbent bike.  I'm trying to alternate the bike with the treadmill so that I don't get burned out.  I also put in my slim in 6 dvd this morning and did 10 min.  I'm working my way up. And I'm going to get there. You will too.  Keep up the good work you have been doing, It's almost been a week. Woo Hoo!!! Pat your self on the back and give yourself an "atta boy" or "girl".  Going to check out now.

I've also added a recipe to the recipes button. I thought with it being cold weather, we might want something slow in calories that will warm us up a bit.

Since I can't digest beef or pork, I change out the italian sausage for turkey, works great.

Keep going. You are worth it and results will come.

Tah Tah for Now
Lisa
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment