CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Their Calling my Name!!!!

Wow!!! That Paula Deen, She's a trip with that butter.  Now she's up to peanut butter cookies. A woman out to get me going with the Sugar Free cookies. Now that is one weakness that I have is PB cookies.  Oh I just had to share this recipe.  We've made it through another week and I think we should celebrate...... Don't you.... Or is it too early????

My son left out this morning on his vacation trip, Oh how I wish I could have gone with him, I'm so ready for a vacation, in time honey, in time.... I have one scheduled for April, its just I'm ready to go now.  But I'll make do with my cookies.  Been a long week to me.. Glad its friday.  Do you  have any plans? 

I do,,, I'm starting my weekend out with saturday morning doing N-O-T-H-I-N-G.....  that spells nothing... Yes I'm not planning on doing anything, but hanging out at home. Weatherman is calling for rain all weekend. And so I thought I would do some soul searching, some internet surfing and some catching up on my coupons. Plotting my deals out for the upcoming sunday...

I've been a little lazy with my journaling this week, but come Monday, its a new game.  I'm starting out at 6am with spin class.  That will be kicking my butt.  I haven't done that in a while and I love it.  Just wish me luck that I make it through without killing over.  You know after all I am a member of the red hat society.... (lol). Please come along with me as I start another week in the life of my journey... and we'll travel it together. I love having support...

Peanut Butter Cookies




Servings: 18 cookies
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Difficulty: Easy

Ingredients Add to grocery list

1   egg
1 cup sugar, or 1 1/3 cup sugar replacement (recommended: Splenda)
1 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  Grease a large baking sheet.
In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 1 cup equivalent of the Splenda, the egg, and vanilla, and stir well with a spoon.  Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts.  Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.  With a fork, dipped in Splenda to prevent sticking, press a crisscross design on each cookie.  Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven, and sprinkle the cookies with some of the remaining Splenda. Cool slightly before removing from pan

Tah Tah for Now.... Please enjoy the cookies, compliments of :::: Ms. Deen

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. These sound yummy. Love Paula Dean & butter myself. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back.
    Janet @ KY Klips Blog

    ReplyDelete