CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Count down to the Music City Bowl Event

Good evening All,
I'm getting excited, I went back to work today after being off yesterday. You know it feels like I have been off more than a day. It was really busy today. Trying to get everything completed and ready for year end. And someone else having to take care of my job while I'm out, I'm really grateful for my co-workers, they are excellent. Everyone is good about helping each other out. Especially when we are in a pinch.

Then I'll be out thursday and friday. Going on a road trip to the Big Music City Bowl football game. I'm looking forward to it, I haven't ever experienced an event such as this, and what I've been reading its sold out and it should be crowded.  I don't have anything orange. I did crochet me a orange/white scarf last year for Christmas does this count?  Or do I need a hat/t-shirt etc.  Any suggestions?  I don't know what to wear. Wish this was my only dilemma I had to worry about, don't you?

Today I started putting together my list I mentioned a couple of days ago, with what I need to do on getting back on track and hopefully helping others as well as myself.  I'm looking forward to the challenge.  I even read yesterday on facebook where Jillian Michael's is having a challenge,  I thought about signing up for that one as well.  I'm going to conquer and excel...... Anyone up for a challenge?

We can do this... You can do this.... You are so worth it.... I'm so worth it.... It's taken me a long time to feel this way. And I can say I'm not about to abandon what I have worked so hard for.  So if you need some support, come on over.

I'll go for now, and report back in again soon.  Look forward to giving you some good information

Tah Tah for now
Lisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment