CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Change!! Helps you to grow

Good evening,

I've been working on myself, learning, growing, educating with how to grow my crafting business.
Learning keeps us young. That's what my moma always used to say.  If you learn something new daily, keeps you young. She was a very wise woman.

This won't be lengthy tonight, just wanted to hop on and give you a brief update.
you will be seeing a change in my blog, business, fb page, instagram and even seeing some upgrades to pinterest and my etsy shop.  Going to try and make great use of my blog.

Plans to start doing some lives, sharing some tips/tricks I've been learning, Perhaps to help you get you being creative.  Being Creative, warms my heart, I call it my therapy. And my therapy has worked tremendously over the last year/half.  Building yourself back up from the ground, Takes a few steps, faith, love and encouragement from all.  Even the cardinals that visit.......


If you have anything that you would like for me to do a tutorial on, reach out to me. I would love to help you get creative.

Leaving you for now, I'll return soon

TATA for now....


No comments:

Post a Comment