CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mission accomplished..

Ms. Missing in action here! Please hold the rescue elves back.. All has been completed, talking about procrastinating?  Well I wasn't the only one. Traffic was heavy. Everyone racing to get what they needed for their special loved one.   After I returned home on saturday evening, I drug the tree to the living room moved around some furniture, threw out some things that needed to be thrown out and made room for the tree.

Lit the Holiday candle, cranked up the Internet with my favorite radio station Wusy 101 and began to sing and decorate.  I'm so glad it wasn't live, Because folks you aren't ready for my singing just yet.  I still have to tweak it a bit.  Maybe in a few I'll be ready.  I'm happy to report that the tree is up, decorated, goodies made.  Well partially made. I have a few more to make but I'll save them for later in the week, I don't want my crew to get a sugar rush. And I'm ready as I'm gonna be for Christmas.  Woo Hoo !!!  Hope everyone else is too.

After I got up sunday morning I put on me a pot of coffee, fixed my breakfast ate. I then proceeded to the drive way and picked up my 9 newspapers that my carrier so gracious delivers to me for my coupon fix.

Since I knew there wouldn't be any major coupons, I just pulled out the parade magazine out of each one and the sales fliers so I could see if there was anything that I couldn't live without. I fixed my mother in law a cup of coffee in a to go cup and I was off to the nursing home. 

Sunday mornings, since I get the extra newspapers, when I take out my coupons, I take the newspapers to the nursing home. They love it.  I stopped by with coffee in hand and a newspaper for MIL and she was eating breakfast. She wasn't feeling too well.  Said she thinks she has pneumonia, sounded like it too.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she recovers. Well I'd better go and get a few other things checked before trying to get a little shut eye before going to work this morning at 8am.

I'll touch base again soon,  I hope everyone has a really good Monday Morning. I'm going to leave you with this thought today,  since its the holiday season. 

Smile at someone you don't know, tell them hello or perhaps give them a hug, make their day.  Tell someone they look nice today. Or they look pretty.

Tah Tah for now.
Lisa
:)

I

No comments:

Post a Comment