CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

Merry Christmas Everyone,
I just wanted to take the time to say Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you for a wonderful year. My family, friends. I hope everyone has been blessed.  I know that I have. I have had a really good year all together. Although I am missing a few KEY people in my life. I still miss them dearly. Mom and Dad. And My very dear friend Bill. I want to say that I have memories that I will treasure forever. I had the pleasure of spending quality time with them when I needed to. 

My mother and dad blessed me with lots of knowledge and my Friend Bill did as well.  As many of you know that I have been blogging due to my friend telling me that I needed to step outside my comfort zone. That was a blessing.  I'm not going to stay on here long today, as I am spending time with my family, Husband and 2 sons. What a true blessing they are. I will be ready in a few days to get going back to blogging a bit more.  Here is a picture of the beautiful snow that we are having here in Cleveland. Isn't it beautiful..

Merry Christmas To All and may you be able to be as blessed as I am.

Tah Tah for now.
Love you
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo and the way you captured the huge snow flakes! I love snow!!!!! I missed my Dad this year too. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete