CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Update:

Hello, Its me again..... I just wanted to give a shout out to one of my facebook/coupon friends. Denise W. for sharing a tip on one of the coupon boards I visit frequently. I was sitting her surfing as usual and saw the post she had made for some M&M's at Walgreen's this morning using the coupon booklet. When I read a couple of replies, it was then that I realized I had been given some of the $1.00/2 coupons a few weeks ago from a friend that knew I could use them for deals.

Boy, they just didn't know. Now, when people say they can't get a good deal. I have to scratch my head and think?  Well maybe not... That's not good on my behalf, but in the case of Denise posting the deal, and my new blog post this morning. I searched my purse for the coupons and threw on a sweat shirt, (shh) don't tell anyone that I went out with no make up, don't want to scare anyone off.  But I was able to score 24 boxes of M&M's.  You know where they are going don't you? NO not to my hips.... that's too much sugar, you would find me laid out somewhere. Yes I will be taking them over to the nursing home.  So if anyone else has any coupons they won't be using for this deal. I could put them to good use,  or perhaps you could.  Well, what do you think I paid for these 24 boxes????????

Drum roll pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz!  $1.17 that was tax... Why do people say they can't do any good with using coupons. I know this isn't a necessity but for some of us women?  It's a necessity...
I saved $12.00....
What do you think?
Thank you Denise W. you are awesome. And Ms. Wanda at Walgreen's for always being so friendly with us couponers. You rock..



Tah Tah for Now!  Until another deal comes along.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment