you may view the new me below at 147 lbs lighter,
By both the Insurance company and Dr. giving me another opportunity to get my health back together I have began to let people take pictures of me, No I'm still not comfortable with it. But I realize now that I should have at least taken more for my boys. With that being said, I have ran across a really good deal to make a photo album and thought I would pass it along to my friends. Canvas People is a reputable company I have used them before when putting together an album for my boys. Here are the details in how to do it.
Share this with your friends especially with St. Patricks day and Easter right around the corner. Get a family canvas with family memories on it! The Canvas People will give you a free 8x10 photo canvas or $50 credit toward a bigger photo canvas. The way it works is like this:
1) Choose and upload the photo you would like printed
2) Choose what size. (8x10 is free + shipping/handling, or choose larger size and get a $50 discount)
3) Chose any "extras" (framing, etc.)
5) Enter shipping information
6) Pay the $14.95 shipping/handling (this is still a GREAT deal for one of these)
These photo canvases make great christmas, birthday, anniversary, and graduation gifts as well.
Please let me know if you get a canvas for your family memory I would love to see.
tah tah for now