CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Is it Friday already?????

Wow, where does the time go when you are off?  What makes time go soooo slow when you are workng and sooo fast when you are enjoying time off?? What is the theory??? I just don't get it and I should after uhHmmm... several years.... I've managed to get several items marked off my to do list,  but I also added some.

So I could say I'm actually taking 2 steps forward 1 step back, My creative adrenaline is flowing.... Finally after a period of grieving time, It's time to get off the rocker and back into the studio.... so to speak.... And with the holidays quickly approaching... I can't wait to find something to make.... I love the new website that I have found Pinterest, They have a lot of crafty people there. You can click on the request invite.
  • cleaning house-yuck... this is the worst, so I'm starting with it 1st and doing a room at a time  **** 3 rooms down****
  • cleaning out my coupons-organizing them
  • organizing my stock pile to see what is running low so that I can make a list of what needs to be restocked
  • Listening to music to motivate me to move more.... How many do this one? 
  • Updating my blog so that I can perhaps motivate some of my friends to kick it up with me
  • Making lists to start checking off so that I can start using my time more wisely, if its on paper I'm thinking it might help me get more things accomplished.  "so I read in some time management material"  ***** partially completed*****
  • Then there is dragging the sewing machine out of storage..getting rid of the dust bunnies and preparing it for travel... Trip got cancelled.... *i'm just sayin**
  • Yes later this week I'm planning a road trip "by myself" so you see I have to get to kickin it up....
  • Took machine to the sewing machine shop to be serviced. Picked up needles, and found out that one of the sewing machines is missing a cord and operating foot....What???? Then I find out that I have a serger "woo hoo"  this could be dangerous.  Now to get on with sewing my secret mission for Etsy ... this to come.. I'm so excited about this one. I really think this will be a good thing. I'll post once this one is further into getting completed for you to see....
  • Laundry **** down to 2 loads****This could have been completed, I've just been taking my time...cause I can...
  • Defrosting the freezer...So that I can have more room for frozen deals... any good suggestions on keeping a freezer from frosting up so fast.. One good suggestion I have for others is when purchasing a freezer, MAKE SURE ITS FROST FREE ....
  • Walking... Walking.... Walking...***I'm working on completing this mission**
  • download some new motivating music on my mp3 player--What do you listen too?  I would love some new suggestions on this. Or perhaps a website to visit that gives a breakdown on motivational music***** some are downloaded, just need to be transferred over to my mp3 player****
  •  Then theres updating my next segment on our Gastric bypass series *** a work in progress***
Well now my lovely peeps.... Its been a pleasure and I'm so excited this morning to get started with my sewing that I can't wait until I report back with mission under way.... and hopefully post some pictures.

Tah Tah for Now and have a wonderful and blessed day...

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment