- cleaning house-yuck... this is the worst, so I'm starting with it 1st and doing a room at a time
cleaning out my coupons-organizing them
- organizing my stock pile to see what is running low so that I can make a list of what needs to be restocked
- Listening to music to motivate me to move more.... How many do this one?
- Updating my blog so that I can perhaps motivate some of my friends to kick it up with me
- Making lists to start checking off so that I can start using my time more wisely, if its on paper I'm thinking it might help me get more things accomplished. "so I read in some time management material"
- Then there is dragging the sewing machine out of storage..getting rid of the dust bunnies and preparing it for travel...
- Yes later this week I'm planning a road trip "by myself" so you see I have to get to kickin it up....
- Defrosting the freezer...So that I can have more room for frozen deals... any good suggestions on keeping a freezer from frosting up so fast.. One good suggestion I have for others is when purchasing a freezer, MAKE SURE ITS FROST FREE ....
- Walking... Walking.... Walking...
- download some new motivating music on my mp3 player--What do you listen too? I would love some new suggestions on this. Or perhaps a website to visit that gives a breakdown on motivational music
- Then theres updating my next segment on our Gastric bypass series
Tah Tah for now