CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter

Good evening My friends,
Just wanted to check in, I do apologize for not having posted in going on 3 wks, I've been on vacation went back to work and trying to recoup. I'm ready to get back on track next week and do appreciate everyones' patience while I step back and regroup.  I'm so ready to roll out some more information to help everyone.  I've even been neglecting my coupons. "What""""  yes, I do admit, I've been slacking in this area as well. Not passing along my savings to help everyone.  That will be stepping up a bit too.

Everyone please take a moment and say a little prayer for my oldest son's friend that passed away last week while we were on vacation, he was only 27 another baseball player that played with my son for years. Also a couple here in cleveland that lost their lives to a tragic event this past week.  My heart goes out to the Westmoreland, Moody and Phillips families, May god comfort you during your time of need.

Enjoy your time with your families tomorrow, especially the children, and then come  back on Monday and we'll begin our journey and I'll even share a few pictures that we took while on vacation.

Happy Easter
Love Always Lisa
Tah Tah

No comments:

Post a Comment