CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I've Returned from Trip

Happy Sunday to all... Hope your doing well. We returned safely, I had planned on taking in a few things that I wanted to do, but most of the time, My things always seem to hit the back burner.  Oh well, one of these days.... I have came to the conclusion that I will start talking to myself on my computer.  I can at least get my conversation in without being cut off... Huh sound familiar???? I'm sure this happens to all.

Well This morning I made me a smoothie with 1 cup of diabetic dannon yogurt, 1 scoop of protein powder, a few frozen strawberries and some ice. Turned out well. I've managed to get in a good chunk of my protein today.  How have you done this morning?

Do you have plans today?  I think I'm just going to hang out here and play around on tweeking my blog a bit, what do you think about the new background? I liked it when I first changed it, but I feel its a little bit too busy.  Then I want to take my blog buttons that I have on the side and put them side by side. I don't know how to do that so I'm going to have to tinker a bit and see if I can figure out how to do that.

Thought I had figured it out but my thinking just doesn't work sometimes. It backfired.  I did receive some good information from one of my frequent Blogs that I visit Mommy D's website she is really good.  She knows her stuff. Thank you Mommy D.

We touched on Empowerment yesterday thought we would touch base on Willpower this is something we all have challenges with.  It takes everyone having support behind us to sometimes keep us in line.The right kind of support. Positive, Someone that will tell you like it is, not what you want to hear.  Please read it and let me know what you think.

Tah Tah for now
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment