CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Finally Legal!!!!

Upon rising this morning I peeked outside... Kinda gloomy.. Then I proceeded to go to the kitchen to begin breakfast.. Thought I would fix something special since this is a Special Day. Whats so special about it. Well
1st of all, my dad used to say if you asked him how he was in the morning. My eyes opened and I was able to get out of bed. That's a special day, I used to greet my mother in the mornings when I would go by to see her with Morning Sunshine.... Oh how I miss the two of them.  Then theres my friend Bill. He didn't have any local family. So he had special friends, and I had the privilege of being one of them. 

Then there is the Big Special day. You know the one that every one looks forward to. Twenty One years ago yesterday I went into the hospital to deliver my second son "Cody". Only not delivering him until February 6th, at 8:36 am. How he has grown through the years becoming a handsome, very lovable, and talented young man.  We are very proud of him.

H.S. Graduation 2008!
He has accomplished many ventures through his very few years.  It's just like it was yesterday that I was holding him in my arms for the 1st time, then begins the talking, sassing....walking,  friends, playing, grammar school, modeling-auditioning-acting, middle school, traveling, sports, middle school, Golf for the 1st time, making the team having never played the game before.


Proud Moma, Cody, Joe (Proud Papa)

Big Brother (Travis) Cody, Mom
Determined to make it, driving golf ball after golf ball in the back yard, countless hours.  Then there was high school, learning to drive, first car, (first wreck) survival.... oh my nerves...dating, Graduation, college, internships with Honda-Toyota. Then Graduating College with honors, becoming full time with Toyota, booking his 1st cruise on his own. Oh my friends what this young man has accomplished.  I could go on as a proud momma.  But I'll save you.... the details in between. I know you can relate.

Congratulations Cody on becoming "Finally Legal"..... Please continue to be responsible as you have become. We are proud of you. And wish you many more years to come. Fulfill your dreams.. Do what you love and love life and live it to its fullest.... Carry On....

Had to get off my course a bit today, I'll work on a new topic in a short bit. Thank you my friends for following me.  I love you.  Be sure and check out the deals I have found. Think you will enjoy this one.

Tah Tah for Now.
Happy 21st Cody. We love you and are proud of you.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment