CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm freezing!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Sunshine Where are you??????  I'm so ready to have you visit. I'm Freezing!!!!!!!!  Whats the chances of you visiting early?  I don't think I'm alone when I say that I'm ready along with my friends for you to show up?  Do we need to have a party for you?  We can arrange that if you will make it a priority to help us out some. 

Is everyone gearing up for the game today?  Who are your rooting for?  I'm ready to be back on track again with the journaling, I'm getting myself in the right frame of mind. Liquid, Liquid, Liquid.  Yeap thats my diet again.  I think I'm going to be okay. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, so far so good.  Think I'll continue this past the week that was suggested and make sure my body is healing like it should. I don't need any issues after all it is the 1st of the year and vacation time is just around the corner.

And then theres River bend, of course I'm going.  The line up as I mentioned before is going to be spectacular.  I'm anxiously awaiting the announcement of other acts. 

This morning I was able to sleep in a couple of extra hours. Usually on Sunday I'm up and ready to start my mission of collecting my good deals for the week. I start by grabbing my bundle of newspapers that my carrier is so gracious to make sure are delivered. Then i pull out the coupons, and take the newspapers over to the Nursing home for them to enjoy. Then start my rounds. 

You can catch up on what my main mission was this morning under the "deals I'm working on " tab. I've also posted a recipe this morning might just warm you up a bit. "enjoy" you will have to scroll to the very bottom of the page. I haven't figured out how to make a mini blog yet from those pages. I'm working on it, but if someone would like to share a little cheat sheet with me that would be awesome.

Tah Tah
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment