CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas is Over or is It?

Christmas may be over for another year, however, the reason for the season isn't. I look around and find every one still full of the love.  My wish for this year is that: Everyone would continue to have this feeling all year. ....  Can it be?  Yes, I do believe so.  Just stop when you think about the person that is being ugly to you. Say a little prayer for them, that God will give them peace within.  Maybe a little warmth and compassion to change.

It can happen, Everyone just needs to let it be about someone else instead of themselves. I know this includes me.  I will be the first to admit, I get short sometimes.  My goal is to work on these things as well.
The next time I get a call with a stupid question, I need to stop and think. You know this isn't really a stupid question to them, they are just needing help.  Or say something that sounds stupid, stop and think about really.... how does this sound to them?  I've been there, done that and still do it at times, I sometimes blame it on a "blonde moment" ha.  Ms. Clairol is to thank for that one.

This season I have been better on myself, treated myself better.  Time is healing me, slowly, real slow, however, I am getting there. I want to be able to do the things I used to love to do.  My greatest passion is helping others and I hope to always continue doing this.  My first step in the next few days is to compile a list of the things that I will be challenging myself to do with my weight to get back on track. I did really good over the holiday season. Just didn't go overboard.  Not going to beat myself up.  I'm starting over... like most of us will be doing.  So come along with me and we can do it together. 

Should you have any questions, please send me an email. Ask, If I don't know the answer I will try and search til I find it or tell you if I can't.  I'm here for you as well as myself.  I will be bringing over some good information from a few of my other friends websites that have experienced the gastric bypass.

I sincerely hope everyone has had a really good day today. I did, I was off.  I will work tuesday, wednesday and be off Thursday through Sunday.  I will also be on a road trip to The Music City Bowl in nashville, which I am really excited about. I won tickets from work with a day off with pay.  Whats a girl to do.  Yes take it.  I haven't ever been to a football game like this so I'm excited.  I'll take pictures and pass along.

I hope I run into a couple of my favorite country artists.. Keith Urban if you are reading this Please be sure to stop by club seat section 214 and say Hi....  Wynona I would love to talk with you as well....

Tah Tah for now.
Love you guys
Lisa
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment