CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thank you for ThanksGiving...

As I sit here and reminisce about the wonderful Thanksgiving that I had, I can't help but count the many blessings, friends, and family that I have.  I certainly hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Its so important to take the time and enjoy each other as you never know when you may not have some of your loved ones to enjoy it with next year.  Savor every moment. Laugh, Love, Cry, and make new memories to share throughout the years to come.  At this time of year its hard to get through without having the friends and family.  I really miss my Mother and Dad, and my friend Bill.  I know they were enjoying their big feast. And that we will get back together with everyone that is missing someday. And it will be one big Party.  Until we meet again...

What did everyone do after eating that wonderful dinner?  Did you cat nap? Did you surf the Internet?  Did you sit down and read the newspapers from front to back? Did you map out your mission for your Black Friday deals?  I did all of the above..... Hard to believe huh?  Multi-tasker I am.  (hehe) Although I don't have a lot of people to shop for, I picked up a few items for my family and I was trying to get me a new laptop computer.  Who got the last one at Walmart???  I'll be over to visit...

Seriously, I do pick up goodies and pay them forward. So while you are out on your missions and with the Wonderful Holiday season of Christmas upon us. Think about picking up something small and pass it on to someone that doesn't have any family. Perhaps a neighbor or visit a nursing home wrap a gift for a male/female http://www.bradleyhealthcare.com/ and drop it off and ask them to get it to one of their residents that doesn't have anyone. My mother was a resident in this nursing home and now my mother in law is.  The caregivers in this facility go above and beyond their duties. They will be having their Christmas Party Dec 6th., and I know that they would love to have a few extras. 

If by some chance you picked up some free candy after Halloween with those wonderful coupons that we all have started using, I know I did. The Nursing home is needing some candy for their upcoming events.
I'll be hooking them up.  But I could use a little extra help with that. While we were visiting this Thanksgiving with My mother in law. We can't help but be thankful that we were able to get her transferred from Ga, to TN back in April. As it was so hard to drive approx 140 miles round trip to visit her for a few hours. And now we can run across town. This is awesome.  We get to spend more time with her. What a great experience. The history/stories she tells are so funny. Especially about the younguns....Well enough for today. Just wanted to chat a bit and Wish a Happy Belated Thanksgiving to everyone.  It has been wonderful. I am truly thankful for my family, followers and visitors.  Thank you everyone, this is my therapy right now. And everyone is contributing....

Tah Tah!
:)
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment