CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Very 1st Post on the Shopping2scale blog

Good evening to all that are stopping by on my 1st day as a rookie blogger.  My Mission is to share some of my experiences with my gastric bypass as well as share some of my recipes. Time to time I will add links when I post a recipe for a coupon for an ingredient when I can. I hope by sharing these recipes and tips that it will keep you 2 your scale while shopping for healthy foods.

I'll be telling you a little bit about myself along the way. So come along with me as I adventure into the next chapter in my life so to speak, as I've had many changes the last few years.

I've signed up for a Freelance writing class and hope to learn and take advantage of the many things that I will be learning. I recently had the pleasure of working with a author that really inspired me  and kind of pushed me to get out of my comfort zone.  As we all get at certain points in our lives.  I thought by taking baby steps and sharing some of my experiences that maybe along the way I can help encourage someone else (or pay it forward). I love helping and sharing with others.

I'll start out a little slow so that I don't get overwhelmed  and get ahead of my self as often I do (putting the cart before the horse so to speak) I have a hard time at slow.......it isn't a part of my chemistry.

I look forward to having everyone that visits to please post a comment and chime in giving me feed back so that I will gain knowledge, inspiration, motivation. As I get a little more experience behind me, you'll see the blog change and Change is good.  

I look forward to becoming a better blogger.  Good evening for now.

Lisa
:)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Lisa! I love the concept. Now blog blog blog!

    Maybe, when you have time, you could share your bio/experiences related to this blog so your readers could get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Continue your blogging. Looking forward to the recipes. See ya in class.
    Blessings and Prayers,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete